On March 21, 2018 teachers Ljuljeta Kerimi and Violeta Parevska conducted the activity “From Flower to Flower” as part of the Eco-section. The activity was realized in nature with the following goals:
– encouraging mutual successful group and tandem cooperation,
– maintaining a positive socio-emotional climate in the group,
– enabling students for constructive collaboration,
– encouraging students for non-verbal communication in a bilingual environment,
– improving students’ self-esteem,
– promoting children’s originality, creativity,
– developing a responsible and active attitude towards group tasks, etc.
“The activity was very successful and interesting; the students jointly observed the changes in nature and shared their impressions. The activities are accepted with great interest and curiosity by the students “- teacher’s tandem.