On April 19 and 26, 2018 teachers Gordana Tomeska and Suzana Vejseli carried out the intercultural activities as part of the Eco-section carried out with the students. The goals of the extracurricular activities were:
- encouraging mutual successful group and tandem cooperation;
- maintaining a positive socio-emotional climate in the group;
- encouraging students for non-verbal communication in a bilingual environment;
- strengthening students’ self-esteem;
- promotion of children’s originality, creativity;
- developing a responsible and active attitude towards group tasks;
The students had a lots of fun while cooperating and helping each other. Besides the promotion of mutual cooperation, helping and socialization between the students, the goal of the activity was to also encourage the students to care about nature and animals.