On March 23, teachers Drita Jakupi and Lidija Bilbilovska organized a creative workshop with the parents of the students included in the project. During the workshop, the parents together with the students and teachers crafted jewelry from epoxy wax.
The creative workshop was organized as part of the program for cooperation with parents. The main goals of the programs are:
- Promotion of the cooperation and confidence of the parents towards the school and the teachers’ staff;
- Promotion of an active role of the parents in the creation, carrying out and evaluation of the regular teaching and extracurricular activities;
- Strengthening the cooperation relations between the parents from different ethnic, religious, cultural background;
- Increasing the life skills of the parents and creating habits for their continuous self-education;
- Encouraging the self-confidence of the parents, as well the positive relation towards the community.