On March 19 and 29, 2018 teachers Elizabeta Jovanovska and Rejhan Rushiti realized the extracurricular activities within the Puppet and Art section.
The goals of the extracurricular activities were:
– encouraging mutual successful group and tandem cooperation;
– maintaining a positive socio-emotional climate in the group;
– encouraging students for non-verbal communication in a bilingual environment;
– strengthening students’ self-esteem;
– promotion of children’s originality, creativity;
– developing a responsible and active attitude towards group tasks;
– acquiring knowledge, skills and abilities for planning, organizing, realizing and evaluating extracurricular educational activities;
– sensitizing students for respecting mutual differences.