On May 16, 2018 teachers Daniela Stefanovska and Hatidze Memeti realized the extracurricular activity titled “May flowers” within the Eco-section.
The goals of the extracurricular activitiy were:
- encouraging mutual successful group and tandem cooperation;
- maintaining a positive socio-emotional climate in the group;
- encouraging students for non-verbal communication in a bilingual environment;
- strengthening students’ self-esteem;
- promotion of children’s originality, creativity;
- developing a responsible and active attitude towards group tasks;
- encouraging students to independently monitor changes in nature, as well as their careful pictorial recording;
- Enhancing children’s experience for various situations in nature, as well as perceiving their interconnectedness.
During the activities, the students together made spring decorations and crafts with flawors.