On November 14, 2016 Nansen Dialogue Centre Skopje and the Ministry for education and science of the R. of Macedonia announced an open call for selecting 7 primary and 3 secondary model schools that will practically implement the Concept for Intercultural Education.
The open call contained the complete information regarding the application procedure, required documents and selection criteria including detailed specifics regarding the thematic areas from the Concept for Intercultural Education that will be implemented in the selected schools.
After reviewing the applications, on December 15, 2016 the reviewing and selection committee comprised of representatives of NDC Skopje and the Ministry of education and science announced the list of selected model schools for implementation of the Concept for Intercultural Education:
- MPS “Bratstvo”, Karposh, Skopje
- MPS “Toli Zordumis, Kumanovo
- MPS “Goce Delcev”, Gostivar
- MPS “Bratstvo- Edinstvo”, Debar
- MPS “Liria”, Tetovo
- MPS “Goce Delcev”, Bitola
- MPS “Kiril Pejcinovic”, Tearce
- SSCS “Braka Miladinovci”, Skopje