On April 5, 2018 teachers Snezhana Pop-Stefanija and Teuta Bediu carried out the activity “A family of bunnies” planned as part of the eco-section. The goals of the activity were:
– Encouraging a positive mood in the group;
– Strengthening interaction among the children and strengthening group cohesion;
– Encouraging memory and adopting words in non-native language;
– Developing children’s fantasy and creative potential;
– Developing fine musculature of the hand while crafting bunnies from plastic cups, collage paper, glue.