On April 4, 2018 teachers Todorka Krajcheska and Seide Neziri organized a creative workshop with the parents of the students included in the project. During the workshop, the parents worked together with the students and teachers and expressed their creative potential. The creative workshop was organized as part of the program for cooperation with parents.
In order to promote their role and active participation in the shaping of the school activities, each year Programs for cooperation with parents are prepared, which provide different forms of activities, with the purpose of encouraging constructive cooperation on the relation: parents – school – expert team – school management, but also an open and flexible communication during the academic year.
The main goals of the programs are:
- Promotion of the cooperation and confidence of the parents towards the school and the teachers’ staff;
- Promotion of an active role of the parents in the creation, carrying out and evaluation of the regular teaching and extracurricular activities;
- Strengthening the cooperation relations between the parents from different ethnic, religious, cultural background;
- Increasing the life skills of the parents and creating habits for their continuous self-education;
- Encouraging the self-confidence of the parents, as well the positive relation towards the community.